Click here to grab 20 of our best Lightroom presets now, for FREE.
You just downloaded an awesome collection of Lightroom presets and you can't wait to try them out on your own photos. Now what?
This tutorial will teach you how to quickly install Lightroom presets on a PC or Mac.
1. Open Lightroom.
2. Click Edit > Preferences on a PC, or Lightroom > Preferences on a Mac.
3. Open the Presets tab and click the "Show Lightroom Presets Folder..." button.
4. In the window that pops up, open the /Lightroom/ folder.
5. Open the /Develop Presets/ folder.
6. Paste your preset files into the /Develop Presets/ folder.
Pro Tip: You can categorize your presets into subfolders to keep them organized within Lightroom.
7. Click the "Restart Lightroom" button to restart Lightroom.
8. Your presets are now installed and ready to use in the Presets panel within Lightroom. Just select a photo, then click on a preset to apply it to your image.
Copyright © 2017 ShutterSweets. All Rights Reserved.