Click here to grab 20 of our best Lightroom presets now, for FREE.
You just downloaded an awesome collection of Photoshop actions and you can't wait to try them out on your own photos. Now what?
This quick tutorial will teach you how to quickly install your new actions in Photoshop.
1. Open Photoshop.
2. Click Windows > Actions to open the Actions panel.
3. Click the Actions panel dropdown menu icon, then select "Load Actions...".
4. In the window that pops up, navigate to your .ATN Photoshop action file and either double click it, or select it and click the "Load" button.
5. Your actions will now show up in the Actions panel. You may need to click the arrow next to the action set to expand it and see the individual actions.
6. Open a flattened photo file and select one of the individual actions. Click the play button in the Actions panel to play the action and apply all the effects to your photo.
7 (Optional). All the effects will be grouped together for future editing. Click the arrow next to the Layer Group in the Layers panel to expand it and see all the effects.
You can now select and customize any of the layers for a one of a kind final image.
Copyright © 2017 ShutterSweets. All Rights Reserved.